Catomyway

Welcome to Catomyway; My name is Brenda I simple love Cato fashion. I do not work for Cato's Fashion and I am not affiliated in any way with the company other than being a very regular shopper. I love the Lord and the ways he is redirecting me to do something that would bring women together in a fun relaxed way so we can start the healing process of being my sisters keeper. We meet once a month to do photo sessions each woman gets to model their Cato styles and met other women who are ready to stop all of the indifference and share in the process of creating Unity among women who realize that we are stronger together. If you would like to share in this journey of fashion, fun and fellowship we look forward to meeting you. If you are not a Cato shopper but you would like to join us in the sharing and caring process email me at Catoshopper63@gmail.com.
In order to love others you first have to love yourself!

I thank God for all the features he put together to design me!




I am not vain nor conceded I just believe we are all beautiful






catomyway.com and Catomyway on facebook!






Thanks Spartanburg Marriott for all you do!! Catomyway






















































































































































































































Comments