Hello Ladies I hope you are all ready for more fun and fellowship. For the month of October  session 5. I wanted to change things up a little and actually spend more quality time together. I am inviting all Catomyway ladies and any other ladies who are ready to join in on creating unity through fashion to come worship at 718 Monks Grove Baptist Spartanburg S.C 29303 on, October 30th 2016 Sunday school starts at 9 services starts at 10. If you are a member of another church please send your tithes and offerings to your church and come and grow in unity with me. I am asking that you come dressed in your Cato's styles. We will have a quick photo session after service. We will then proceed to the Grapevine Restaurant 1926 Highway 9 Boiling Springs S.C 29316. If you would like to meet us at the Restaurant our arrival time is between 1:30 and 2:00. If you would like to check out the menu you can go to www.Grapevine Restaurant.com. For those of you who are interested we will then go catch Tyler Perry's new movie Boo! A Madea Halloween. The movie will be in theaters on the 21st. I will post the show time at a later date. Make sure you invite someone the more the merrier.

Comments